Pull up a seat and have a steaming cup with me as we discuss issues central to the west-indian community, the african-american community and the LGBT community.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Search for A Superstar Continues


Despite the ratings being the lowest ever! I must say, seven seasons in and I am still a devoted American Idol fan. I understand why some people may have deserted the show though . Let's face it, the talent has gotten weaker and weaker every season but for those of you who don't know...Idol is BACK baby! I've been watching the auditions diligently and my keen eye for talent tells me that the competition this year is fierce and reminiscent of the first season! I am so excited! I know I'll be parked in front of my TV, waiting to see what this new group of young people will be bringing to the stage tonight, will you?


No comments: