Pull up a seat and have a steaming cup with me as we discuss issues central to the west-indian community, the african-american community and the LGBT community.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Coffee and the Recession

McDonald's coffee is the bomb! I've always thought so...
In fact, if you ask me, it can rival Starbucks anyday. I love Starbucks and all but you know it's getting a bit ridiculous when you have to re-mortgage the house just to get a grande Caramel Macchiato. I mean, come on Starbucks, we're in the middle of a recession here! Give coffee lover's a break! Realize that there are other options out there and adjust your prices. Mcdonald's plain, ole', black 'cup of joe' (the way I like it) is absolutely delicious - truly one of life's simple pleasures.Sure, I still treat myself to my favorite starbucks drink every now and then but Mcdonald's coffee I can do everyday...a few times a day if I wanted. And, the best part is, it's only a dollar..

"..bada ba baa dah..I'm lovin' it!"

Excuse me while I finish off this cup...

No comments: