Pull up a seat and have a steaming cup with me as we discuss issues central to the west-indian community, the african-american community and the LGBT community.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ready to Recant My Idol Statement?

Heck No!

I do admit that the performances weren't up to par at all these past two nights. The era for song choice was the sixties but most people just didn't seem to 'get it'. Both the guys and the girls let me down by picking horrible songs that were either boring or didn't match their ranges, or allowing their nerves to get the best of them on stage. I couldn't believe some of the songs they chose because when I think of the sixties, I think:

















Sooo many great songs to choose from and people picked.. craaaaaaaap. But I still maintain that there is some great talent in this group.I just hope those who remain after tonight's cut can get their acts together.

No comments: